Thursday, February 28, 2008

Rental House

Here's the update on our crazy lives! We are temporary living in Georgia while Garret helps open a new pharmacy here. It's been a really fun time for our family-- Lots of togetherness and we love hanging out with my cousins over here.
We have been living in a company furnished apartment. The company asked us to stay about 10 months longer here so we thought it would be fun to find a rental house! Not wanting to move anything from our REAL house, we've collected several unwanted/extra pieces of furniture from people. I'm sure none of the colors will match and it will look crazy...but it will be lots of fun!
G is most excited b/c he gets to bring his TV and the house comes with a yard service!

AH will get to have all her toys and her BIG GIRL BED. I'm sure that transition wont go smoothly. We're hoping, a princess and a dora pilliowcase and new books will help get her excited!
MM's just thrilled to not have the big man upstairs walking/vacuuming around upstairs at all hours of the night. It has a cute little back yard, alarm system and its not even a mile to the grocery store!
We move in this weekend!!


3 comments:

Mary T. said...

Very cute, Moo! I hope the big girl bed transition is smooth. I'm sure it will be. Win had no problem going to the Big boy bed. We just took the railing down and he's only fallen out a couple times, haha! miss you.

katie said...

it's cute mm!!

Angie Davis said...

How fun! I love that you are ok with lots of mis-matched stuff. Fun memories!

It has been forever since I have read your blog, so I just found it again and subscribed so I won't miss out anymore!
AH is so cute!!