Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Princess motivation



We have some funny books. One of the new favorites is this manners book where all the disney princess' show good manners. The book has provided some great motivation for AH's manners!

Today, she noticed all the princess' had "long mittens" on. HER OWN socks would no longer suffice for mitten or gloves...so she found some of daddy's sock for her "long mittens"
I didn't prompt any of that...and I guess she got them out of the dirty clothes :)
She brought them to me and asked for me to help her with her dress! The 2nd picture is her interpretation of a curtsy.

4 comments:

jessica said...

so cute! let me know what good manner books and behavior books you think are good for this age. I need to get some too :).

Whittington McLemore said...

too cute!!!

Shea said...

She is precious! I know we have never actually "met", but I saw your blog listed on Kaitlin's so I had to see what y'all were up to!

Anonymous said...

alice says i love you annie boo and so dose lucy and phoebe
-alice