Thursday, February 14, 2008

About me!

I was tagged by Jessica (sorry jess, I don't know how to do links yet)
Things you don't know about me...off the top of my head b/c we're about to head out for the weekend!

1) I threw up during my first kiss! It's a great story-one of my friends wrote about it in college and it was published in a literary magazine. She didn't ask my permission...one day she just brought me this magazine and said read this...hope your not mad :) I wasn't!
2) I am a Waffle House Red Star Certified Waitress from Panama City, FL
3) I love the movie "Yours, Mine and Ours" and would totally have 12 children just like that!
4) I miss teaching Kindergarten SO much!
5) I met, dated and married my husband in about a year! I would have sworn to you that I would never marry someone I had just known a year, but man he swept me off my feet. I couldn't help it
And everyday I'm so thankful I did :)
6) I HATED picking out who was going to be bridesmaids in my wedding...it was the hardest part for me, I didn't want to leave anyone out. I wanted all my friends up there with me :)
7) I love American Idol and most reality TV
8) I hate to journal.
9) Chocolate is my weakness
10) I really have always liked Valentines Day...even when I was single! Happy Valentine's Day

Tag your it!

3 comments:

jessica said...

i don't know how to do links either, if you figure it out, let me know! have a great weekend!

katie said...

shut up, you love journaling.
or at least blogging. ;)

Anonymous said...

Let me know the blog of that adoptive couple you told me about at the farm that weekend. It was great seeing you three!! Brittney