Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentines Week



I took a sewing class- I learned how to make the dress AH has on in the picture above..you can't see it really well, but its cute. A little plain...so i might end up monogramming it :) I already have my material cut out for my next dress!

We had a really fun week!
We have WAY too much free time here in Columbus...so we made all of AH's Valentines.
She thought that was really cool!

G gives me little gifts everyday leading up to Valentines...which is really fun too!
Monday-a fun yoga CD...it was fun to watch G try and do yoga with me.
Tuesday-tulips
Wednesday- a fun card game
Thursday- a book(we're trying to read together) and tennis shoes

update:
There has been no biting at school lately....YEAH!

we have all been on this natural foods diet for about 2 weeks. Mainly just fruits, veggies and nuts. We have been wanting to learn to cook more healthy meals and this was perfect for teaching us!
My friend's husband lost 20 pounds on it. It's based off the Daniel Diet/Daniel Fast. Although I didn't drop 20 pounds, we did catch some healthy eating habits and shed a few pounds. I'm glad its over, b/c I'm tired of cooking all that stuff.

The week ended with a GREAT relaxing weekend with NO PLANS!