Wednesday, March 4, 2009

First Friends and First Bathtime

Anne Emory and CC
Here is one of CC first friends. My sweet friend, Caroline had a baby girl a few weeks before me. Caroline and I were in each others weddings and I hope our girls will be great friends and enjoy growing up together.


"Finally, her cord came off, and she can have a bath with me"...you would have been told those words if we ran into you anywhere this day. All the Wal-mart strangers were happy to know the news Big Sister told them..HA! Not joking...Seriously, if you walk by and don't acknowledge our most precious little one, AH will be sure and catch your attention and tell you to look at her baby sister. She'll also tell you little ones name and what she has done that day.
(and usually if AH herself has been to the restroom that day she'll tell you that too...detailing if it was yellow or brown...i know...WAY to TMI)

Big Sister was so excited about helping with the bath. She even "helped" by unplugging the baby bathtub while we weren't looking...so we also made a waterfall in the bathroom.
I have many more stories of how AH has been "helping". It's just been too crazy for me to sit and write it all down. I'm about tired of all her "help".

1 comment:

jessica said...

So sweet! Love that AH is a proud big sister. They are quite a mess but so fun! I caught Annie pulling Lily Kate up on the couch last week by her overall straps. The only reason i knew was because i kept hearing LK moan from the other room so i walked in and Annie was saying "get up here Lily Kate". Trouble!