Sunday, February 15, 2009

need pictures??




My sweet friends have officially started their photography business! They've taken MANY incredibly special pictures of my family through the last few years. Above are 2 pictures from when they came to see Baby Catherine. They've only shown me these 2 and the 1 in the last blog and I'm SO EXCITED to see the rest!
Birmingham area... Family owned and operated... great prices...Go check out their website and give them a call TODAY!
They are so sweet and their work is fabulous!
www.trolards.com

9 comments:

Angie Davis said...

what sweet sisters!

Alice said...

so when do i get to model?? dont they need some soccer action shots or something?? maybe a senior portrait? hahaha

Shea said...

Such sweet pictures! Hope y'all are doing well!

Jan O'Donnell said...

Congrats to the Walker family. What beautiful little girls God has given you!!! I know they are a blessing. Hope all is well.
Love you,
Aunt Jan

The Terrells said...

so sweet- they are beautiful!!!

Carly said...

You are so blessed! Two beautiful little girls. I bet your household is the place to be! I still want to raid AH's closet and cannot wait to see these two in matching outfits:)

If you decide to do the matching pjs, let me know. Here are two great websiites for blanks: http://www.t-shirtwholesaler.com/index.asp

http://www.dharmatrading.com/

Hold those precious babies tight and get up some pics when you get a chance!

Amanda said...

Gosh I love these pictures. It helps that your girls are beautiful to begin with!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness - what beautiful pictures! Congratulations!!
~Scott, Rebecca, Elayna, Ava Cheney

Amber said...

Mary Martha- Congratulations on baby Catherine! Both girls are beautiful!