Monday, March 30, 2009

"Work" Trip








thank goodness the sun came out...We had resorted to playing in the tub for entertainment one day

G had a work trip at the beach and the fam was allowed to go! I always like a trip after my baby is born...it reminds me I can still do fun things and travel :) No way endless thunderstoms, cold and flooding could keep us from having fun....we hit the outlets, ate good seafood and even got a few pics in the 2 hours of sun.
The conference was in Sandestin and we had a SUPER condo there. 1 bedroom plus a little bunk room fit us perfectly, on the beach, beach toys provided, comfy beds and super cute decor. You should totally look into it. I can't get the link to work so you'll have to just copy and paste. It's great and we will definitely rent it again! Check it out if you need a place.
www.gotosandestin.com
We were in unit 4301.



4 comments:

Carly said...

These pics are amazing! So many framers:) Glad y'all got a chance to go the beach. I always say, a rainy day at the beach is better than a sunny day at home:)

Angie Davis said...

are they hiring? ;)

love AH's bathing suit and matching bow. especially that she wore them both in the tub too!

tmiller said...

Hey! Very creative with the bathtub entertainment!!

I still want to see ya'll sometime. Maybe ya'll could come one night for an early dinner??

Kristy said...

I love that AH even has a cute bow on the beach :)
Kristy