Monday, March 30, 2009

Sisters

Mom needed some more sleep...we tried CC on some formula. Well, I'm pretty sure she has some kind of sensitvity from it. Poor little thing has super bad baby acne or developed little rash.
So no more formula for bit until we figure out whats up. You can see a little bit of the rash in the picture above.


I have 2 sweet little girls..I can hardly believe it yet!! Transition with 2 little ones has been good, although I still have so much to figure out. Biggest thing so far...I miss my time with just AH...She was my little buddy, my little partner in alot of daily activities. Now there's another one. Big sister has handled things quite well...her mommy is still trying to figure out how to make it all work. I guess I'm just getting TWO special buddies :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel the same way. Missing my time with just Elayna was hard. Now, I have to plan it in - time with each one individually or it just doesn't happen! It's such a transition to two kiddos. I way underestimated this. How is nursing going?
~Rebecca Cheney