Friday, August 7, 2009

its naptime

Sorry to update THE LATEST THING so much today.
I like to blog during naptime and there are many more things that need to be completed while my little ones rest...I don't plan my posts ahead of time..I just sit down and write what pops into my head.
Thats why my posts aren't brilliantly worded and the grammar and spelling is horrible.
It's either what you get now or nothing..no time for editing :)
This has been the easiest way to stay a little connected with friends and family out of town. Lately alot of my friends are going private with their blogs...so who knows how long I'll keep this up.

AH. She really is a sweet sister. Her favorite thing to do these days is to feed Baby C. She prefers to change clothing about 15 times a day and thank goodness taget sells bathsuits cheap becuase thats what she wears all days long. No, we don't have a pool...thats just what she likes!

CC. She's in her 6th month of life and is getting really fun too :) 2 teeth. just starting sitting up alone. loves carrots and watermelon best. putting everything in her mouth. recently road the merry go round. Big sister still prefers the stationary horse...CC hung on tight to one that went up and down.

You should be totally updated on us now! We're all still loving summer but are excited about football and being on a schedule again this fall :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad y'all are doing well!!