Thursday, August 27, 2009

even


Our little family is even...3 girls. 3 boys. The above picture are the girls getting ready to meet the new boys moving into the yard. Sweet AH stayed in that chair all afternoon, but has finally started to relax and play with the dogs.
We have decided to adopt 2 german short hair pointers. They were my brothers but he gave them up when he moved overseas. Jack and Dip can already SIT, STAY, FETCH and they only use the restroom in my flowerbeds (not in the grass or on walk ways) This started as a one month trail thing...but I'm pretty sure we're all loving life together after only a few days.
the girls


the boys

Jack and Dip
I'm not a fan of their names, but I'm pretty sure its too late to change them!



....this is the only hiccup in the whole deal.
Baby Catherine goes straight for their tongues. NASTY! Like whole hand in the mouth kinda thing. I guess it good that they don't seem to mind...but still...YUCK!

6 comments:

Sam Duffey said...

Amy would have a cow with the tongue thing.

Alice said...

i cant wait to see the girls with jack and dip

The Gundy Bunch said...

LOL!!! I love it! My girls absolutely adore dogs, and I can't wait to get one someday. G looks quite happy with his new playmates!

Christina said...

I love German Shorthaired Pointers! Awesome dogs.

Christina said...

Also, it's never too late to change a dog's name! They will respond to what you teach them their names are.

Kristy said...

They are beautiful.