Thursday, August 14, 2008

potty chart


Well... we've finally started trying to use the big potty. She's doing pretty good and it hasn't been too bad. Here's our potty chart. I had to include it because it cracks me up and I hope I always remember it! I drew the stick figures and AH told me how to decorate them. Please notice, AnnieBoo has a hairbow and sword. (we are really into swords these days from peter pan)
Mommy has a dress, a sword, long hair and a spoon and a bowl. Just as I was thinking, "heck yea, she thinks I'm a fabulous cook"....she told me it was a spoon and a cereal bowl. HA!
Daddy has a sword and a fishing pole with a big fish on it.
Everytime she TT's in the potty she gets to do potty dance, carebear sticker, a star on the chart and gets to go into the treasure chest (its in the picture too) She loves books so inside the treasure chest are lots of books!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it that Mommy and Daddy get stickers when they go potty too :) Miss you -- The T's

Mary T. said...

So proud of AH. Win and AH would get along just perfectly with their swords- he is way into peter pan (i.e. birthday party invitation). So proud of you and Garret for finally using the potty too! :)

Sam Duffey said...

We want to visit you all soon. Can you add me to the chart?

Anonymous said...

Do mommy and daddy get to go to the treasure box too? I love that you guys get stars!
AH is too cute.

Kristy

Angie Davis said...

too cute. and yes, i too love that you and g made the chart too!

Anonymous said...

Does mama loose a sticker when she has an accident-like at the farm? Your blog is awesome and I am still laughing about Sam Duffey's comment!Daddy

Anonymous said...

Does mama loose a sticker when she has an accident-like at the farm? Your blog is awesome and I am still laughing about Sam Duffey's comment!Daddy

G, MM, AH and C said...

Just so "the public" knows...I did have an accident at the farm. I got pregnant sick and threw up everywhere. I didn't wet my pants :)
MM

Carly said...

I love this post! And the potty chart! You are a great mom:)