Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pineapple from Hawaii

We're all so jealous but still excited that our youngest sister Alice went to Hawaii for 3 weeks! She had some sweet friends take her and do everything thats a "must" on several of the islands. I hear people claim the pineapples taste different over there because they are so fresh....so I begged her to send us some pineapple or a coconut. We have feasted on so much pineapple we all have ulcers, but I'm happy to report it DOES taste different. MUCH SWEETER than any I've had here. And she bought AH a Hula girl outfit. It took some convincing and many viewings on "youtube" looking up hula dancing...but she loves her "Hula Hoop skirt" See below for some serious Hula practing faces!
Thanks A-Love! Your the BEST!


7 comments:

McCrory Family said...

SO CUTE!! That last picture is adorable! :)

Mary T. said...

would Sadler approve of a bikini on a 2 year old? :)

Amanda said...

Wow she is too cute. Every time I see her I think "She is SO a McLemore"!

Sam Duffey said...

The bikini is just to risque! I suggest a tankini. Ha!

Amanda said...

You don't get much more adorable than that!

Angie Davis said...

cutest hula girl ever!

the pineapple was that way in Thailand - i still miss it! glad you guys were able to share some with AH!

April Brown said...

MM, she is too cute!!