Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"Here's my yeah-ta-corn"



A "yeah-ta-corn" is the special prize AnnieBoo picked out after she went "stinky" in the potty!
Sorry...hope this isn't TMI. If it is...for sure don't click on the video I'm trying to upload next.
The goal was a CareBear when we headed to Toys R Us; but she was quickly sidetracked by this lovely pink sparkle unicorn (yeah-da-corn)
It has braids, roses and even makes noise = very tacky :)
We're not really sure how yeah-da-corn stuck...but she insists its not a unicorn...its a yeah-da-corn! Whatever babe...great job :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Mary Martha!
You are so much fun! I miss you and your entire family so very much!! Tegan keeps me posted...we both think Anne Hampton might be the cutest kid ever...and we have cute kids!! Whitney Massey keeps me informed with Whittington. But I still miss you guys! We would love to catch up! Now that I "blog"-sort of-I can hopefully do a better job of keeping up with the McClemores and Company:) Tell your sister to email me!!! Much love! ANd many thanks for the sweet comments and patience it took to read my blog.
Love Heather