Monday, June 16, 2008

Fun News

I got a call from my brother, Oliver today! It took them a couple of times of trying, b/c the baby kept its legs crossed each time they tried to check., BUT..... Today..... they are confident they are having a little BOY! Crazy Say Say has already gone out and bought new baby boy and AH matching outfits for NEXT FORTH OF JULY! They were on sale and she said they were just too cute!
Congrats to Pam and Oliver!
We're so excited and can't wait to meet baby boy in October!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for a Mc Boy!!!!!!!! How exciting!! :) MBT

Amy said...

I just love Say Say. She is so cute to buy the matching outfits. I will be excited to see pics.

Katie said...

Mary Martha,
Congrats to Oliver! I hope all goes well with them. I love reading your blog and keeping up with your family. Hope y'all are well.

Katie Hughes Corbitt