Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Singing Extravaganza


(concentrating so hard...trying to find mommy and daddy)

G and I looked like BIG DORKS this week.
We were so excited AnnieBoo had her first Spring Program...It was called the "Singing Extravaganza". Ha, don't you just love the name :) We came armed to the Singing Extravaganza with 2 cameras. (for video check youtube if you really want...but its kind of boring) They only sang two songs! I guess we should be excited she didn't act crazy or bite anyone..she did GREAT! Thank goodness she had her pretty panties on...she showed them to everyone :)

7 comments:

Sam Duffey said...

That picture looks great. Did you take it with your new camera?

Tegan said...

I LOVE every single outfit you put on your child. I wish I was family so I could have hand-me-downs. LOVE IT!!!! She is sooooo cute!

Mary T. said...

I've got to see the youtube. yes, programs demand lots of cameras and excitement ;) And they must see mommy and daddy!! She looks so precious :)

Amanda said...

Adorable dress! Love it!

Amanda said...

Did you make that dress by the way? I'd love to know the pattern.

Angie Davis said...

cute cute!!

mamahenn said...

MM- That is such a cute picture! Her outfits are so cute and southern!! I love smocked dresses, and Todd's parents are in St Louis and they just don't understand! Hope that all is well with yall- Melanie Henningsen