Thursday, April 24, 2008

Disney on Ice, Princess Wishes!

I'm not sure who was more excited! AnnieBoo could hardly contain herself when she found out TODAY, we were going to see the princess' skate!
She had a special Cinderella dress all ready to go.
G gladly gave up his ticket to my cousin Alice.
Alice loved it too! She took 341 pictures with my camera. Ha!
I have been known to watch a princess movie when things get wild in my life. I love the magic! I was thrilled just to have someone to take and I loved watching AH love every minute.
It was just one of those perfectly fun nights!!




We got lots of stuff...I HAD to get cotton candy. Alice likes Flounder- a hat and tshirt and she almost fainted when Jasmine's boyfriend came out.
He had a shirtless, six pack and was really cute!
AH got "hot corn" popcorn and a princess t-shirt


After I go through the other 341 pictures, I'm sure I'll post more!
Everything about it was awesome and Tinkerbell even BUSTED..right in front of us!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute! Your camera takes great pictures. I'm dying for an SLR! Oh and my best friend (who is an excellent photographer) has the Nikon too! She definitely recommends it!

The Terrells said...

hey babe- Anne Hampton looks like such a beatiful princess -maybe one day I will have a girl so that I can take her to Disney princesses on Ice- Don't think that Seth would let me take the boys!! love you

Tegan said...

You are the best Momma! So fun! I think I would have really enjoyed that!

These Three Kings said...

wait a minute!! HOW DID WE MISS THIS ONE!!
soo fun!! dont cha love girls day out??!!
please keep me posted on more of these
loved the pics!
thanks again for the books :)

Nicole

Angie Davis said...

how fun for her....er, eh, y'all!

Amy said...

AH is precious and that is a great pictures of you and her, there were brick in the back ground.

Carly said...

I have so much fun reading your blog! Your little girl is precious! I adore all of her clothes! I also have a little girl with a double name (Mary Reese); we are from GA but live in VA and I am constantly having to explain the whole double-name thing!

Please visit our site if you get a chance:

http://www.cgharv.com/blog/

Carly