Monday, April 7, 2008

Friends Stuff

I love that many of my friends are starting fun stores and shops.
I enjoy shopping and usually just LOVE the stuff they have!
Here are 3 links to some of my their stores.

My college friend Brett, runs the Polka Dot Princess. She does all my calling cards, stationary, invitations and we LOVE the waterproof sippy cup labels. AND her prices are SO reasonable.
She ships internationally too!
She has recently put ALOT more stuff on her website! But, she can customize anything for you!

I've known the Montgomery girls since Elementary School. They own a precious children's shop in Birmingham and have recently opened a Maternity store too! The BEST PART, if you live in Birmingham, they are right next to each other!!!
Check them out and pass the word along to friends.
Go visit FireFlies and FairyTales and The Swanky Stork


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those sites are so great! Thanks for letting us know!

These Three Kings said...

HEY I FOUND YOUR BLOG!! so exited!! thank soo muh for all the encouragment you leave on mine!
love you girly!
Nic

Anonymous said...

Thanks MMM! Hope you guys are doing well. Come visit soon. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi MMM!
I LOVE Fairytails and Fireflys. Since my little girl has gotten here, I have been shopping way to much!

Take Care!
Kristy