Monday, December 10, 2007

Time Out!!

When I picked little one up from school, I heard some bad news! AH bit a little boy today....yikes!
The teacher said, he kept trying to hug her and play with her, so she just bit him. They had a long talk and she seemed to understand and she had to serve her first time in the "time out chair". I felt sooo bad for the other little kid, but they say you can't even tell she did it. AND, I can't believe I have THAT kid who bites other kids! I asked her about it on the way home and she said..."I bit finger hurt....he sad and cry.....No biting" This is the first "trouble" we've had and I soo hope it doesn't happen again :)

3 comments:

Tegan said...

Oh you should talk to Heather about Saddler Elizabeth!!! She has bitten twice at school and has one more chance...yikes! Heather says she will die if she gets kicked out of Mom's day out!!!!

The Westmorelands said...

you now, mary ann montgomery was the biter in the first baptist nursery, and i think she turned out great :)

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel better I was a biter too. I just prefered to be left alone and when other kids got in my personal bubble space- I bit. Years later my older sister's friends would still ask if it was safe to be near me. -Taylor