Sunday, December 16, 2007


I love this painting....I've wanted one of Gina Hurry's angels for a long time. We had some extra cash so we decided to buy this angel to remind us of our little one we lost recently. (its not this exact painting..but its similar) The baby made an imprint on our lives even though we never got to hold or meet the little one. It's amazing how God has used that experience in our lives and in the lives of others. There are several friends that were going through exactly what I was going through. Its strengthened a bond with many.

Our family went through alot last month. My brother, Oliver and sister-in-law lost their little baby just about 4 days after we found out about our loss. They are telling everyone now, so I guess I can share...she was about 6 weeks pregnant. We've all gotten a lot closer through this time! Our little angels are playing together in Heaven...how cool is that!!


No comments: