Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving


Can you tell we live in the south...we celebrate with fishing and guns...
I promise you, we have LOTS of fun!



T.Tom gave us all a super fun gift! He stocked the lake with a few Trout...its amazing!
G taught me how to use a fly rod and I caught my first trout...I was impressed with myself..its so fun!

the matchy matchiness of my children's clothing is OUT OF CONTROL... I love it and I'm getting dang good on ebay finding good deals...seriously, how long can I talk them into matching.
And, man..I can't believe its time to start thinking about those clothing shows again :) I'm so sorry honey...I'll try and do better.



I "learned" so many funny things about Indians this year from AnnieBoo. Did you know why Indians use a bow and arrow? "The Indians are really good at shooting arrows! They see animals and want to know what their fur feels like...so they use their arrow and shoot the animal..then run fast and feel how good the fur feels!" You can't change her mind...if you ask her today about Indians...that is what she'll tell you :)

No comments: