Thursday, December 10, 2009

polar express

The Polar Express was PERFECTLY MAGICAL!!
I can't decide who liked it more...children or parents.
PJ's were the attire!
We read the polar express book on our way to the North Pole. Upon arrival, we had a little visit with Santa and the Mrs. Chocolate milk, cookies, elves and lots of pictures we involved.
On the way home we sang christmas carols....we must have sung "jingle bells" a million times with all the children ringing santa's sleigh bell. It was one of my favorite christmas things to do EVER...I will tell you my Hubs struggled to hear the bell ring...he can be a scrooge sometimes. I'm pretty sure he has put the jingle bell souvenirs in a hiding spot we might never find!








5 comments:

Amy said...

IT IS A MUST EVERY YEAR!!!!

Laura said...

TOO MUCH FUN!! what a neat tradition!!

Susan said...

So fun! I can't wait to do this! Do you think next year will be too early?

cgharv said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carly said...

LOVE the pjs and have to ask, where did you find them? Im also in love with the girls pink monogrammed coat! You dress your girls so precious!