Thursday, October 8, 2009

more pest problems

"Mam, are you sure you don't just have dry skin?" Seriously, the pest control service thinks I'm bonkers. I have been complaining about little bug bites here and there for about 2 months. This month I've started getting super itchy bug bites on my tummy and arms. I get them everytime I go to bed. G thinks I'm crazy, but it wont cost him any money because its under our coverage...I call bug man to come spray again. I make sure he doesn't add too much water and ask a million questions.

The following week, still getting bit, Bug guy comes again. "Mam, I think you might be feeling static, allergic to something, washing clothing in something new"...you know, all the duh questions.
They check for gross things like bed bugs and take a few samples.

G starts getting bit too so I'm not looking so crazy anymore.

Today, new bug guy shows up with briefcase. Pulls everything from wall, puts glue traps out over everything and takes lots more samples of little black things that look like dirt to me.
We now are sleeping in the pull out sofa upstairs and hoping the criters don't find me there :)

All of this is going on while I'm having to have 2 grown up parties.
Yucky gross, I know...please still be my friend and please still come visit me :)
I promise its really not super dirty and nasty in my house...i mean we have the cheerios mashed in carpet sometimes, but seriously...what is up with all these attacking pest issues!

No comments: