Thursday, May 28, 2009

LOOONGG MONTH

We're in the process of moving HOME! I'm sure I'll have a reflexive post soon but it has been the longest month EVER!

Below are the best and worst of the first couple of weeks in May.
It's been wild; not even counting that we're not so great at transition and change!
Our house is awesome, but it is totally revolting us right now. I can't even begin to tell you everything that has gone wrong...the worst stuff is the melting of some important wires on the new hot water hear that gave us cold showers for a bit. (i pretty much cried on the phone to the repair people and they came right out)
the 2nd is all the rodents and gross things that keep following us around
I'm sure if you were listening really close you could hear all the girls in our family screaming
It's a stinkin jungle around here.

The girls
AH is good. Excited about being in her old room and all her toys.
CC has been a trooper...she developed salmonella and who knows what else. We're seeing a gastro DR to figure out why her tummy still hurts. They have recently put her on $25 a can nutramigen formula. If you have connections on any of that formula..hook me up!

For sure more to come, after I catch my breath...

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Welcome back home - sorry to have so many issues when you get back! That's how it was for us after England, too. The dance pics are too cute. You gotta talk to me about lessons. Addie loves doing ballet!

Angie Davis said...

wow! i'm sorry, i'm cracking up at the thought of rodents in your girlie house (we just dealt w/ it too and i was the one who had a hard time going to bed at night!).
so sorry to hear about CC's tummy. pray the docs get that figured out soon.
i take it you are excited to be back, all things considered? yay!

Unknown said...

Mary Martha - I'm so sorry about your crazy month! Nothing makes my skin crawl more than rodents, so I feel for you! And, I'm also feeling the Nutramagin. That is what Ava was on and it really kicks your wallet. I know wal-mart takes expired coupons, if you have any of those. Also, I called enfamil and they sent me a free can (I said that I wanted to try it out). Every little bit helps, huh. I pray that life calms down for you guys soon. Take care, Rebecca Cheney

jessica said...

eeshh, call the pest control quick or get a cat!
yikes on the formula! Have you asked your pediatrician for samples? i did that when LK had reflux and was on some strange one at the beginning. Hope CC feels better soon!

Stephanie said...

Hi, I don't know you but I followed a link to your blog. I just wanted to let you know my son has been on Neutramigen for most of the past year. Buying it out of the store will wreck a budget; we order ours from Ebay. We've always bought from vendors who had an oversupply, so they are still factory sealed (and usually in the original box). We pay 16-18$ per can, including shipping, and buy anywhere from 4-9 cans at a time.

Hope that helps.