Thursday, May 28, 2009

first part of May- the worst parts


invasion of the lizardS...we had 2 godzillas killed so far..( skinks )
first one above AnnieBoo's bed...she's deathly afraid lizards so it hasn't been fun to put her to sleep everynight

thankfully G was home to kill the 2nd one...NASTY!


yea, annieboo found this one too ...rodents have truly followed us around this month

swimming lessons were terrible. how can i say this and not get into trouble...
swimming lessons were 6 lessons long. Lesson five mom and dad took "action" and a more important role in annie acutally getting IN the pool. Worst $$ I ever spent...but thankful she learned alot in the 6th lesson :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh MMM...If I saw that lizard in my home I think I would have to move! I hope June is a much better month for you.

Kristy

jessica said...

We need to talk about the swimming lessons. I need your advice on the do's and don'ts and when. We are gonna wait till next summer to do a group thing.