Saturday, January 3, 2009

5 years!



I love when people post wedding pics. Although only 5 years ago, we weren't all digital then so I didn't have too many uploaded already! G and I met, dated and married within about a year. We had a blast through pre-marriage counseling, children, moving, school. We've had a really fun life together so far and I can't imagine doing life with another person! I loved getting married at Christmas! It was pretty much my dream perfect wedding. (super hectic- both pastors got the flu, a couple of wrong notes, and just general christmas craziness) I can still remember every part! Santa driving us away was fun! Loved that I was the 5th person to wear a special wedding dress. Celebrating Christmas Honeymoon on the beach was THE BEST!
We wish we were back there again every year.
It's just really hard to believe its been 5 years!
The only negative of the whole thing...I horribly procrastinated on my thank you notes! Don't get me wrong, I was SO THANKFUL but man that was NO FUN! Yes, Mom, I'm 95% sure I really did finish them all :)

2 comments:

Angie Davis said...

happy anniversary! i can't believe it's been 5 years. it was such a beautiful day, and i was so thankful to be a part!

i still decorate with the nativity set that you gave me, and i'm so glad that it has a "story"!

Carly said...

happy Anniversary to my favorite blog buddy! You and G looked like a million bucks on your wedding day! Thanks for sharing your pics with us!