Thursday, December 4, 2008

Help out the small business folks!

I wanted to remind everyone about my friend Brett who runs the Polka Dot Princess in Fairhope, AL. They have the cutest Christmas stuff and have recently updated their website! I just ordered my cards from her today!

Fireflies and FairyTales is having a whopper of a sale this FRIDAY!
You can get the same deals on the website or by calling them.
Heirloom stuff and Diaper Bags are 15% off!
Bibbs, Burps, Hats all 30% off!
All Fall, Christmas and Winter stuff is 40% off !
Football stuff, Thanksgiving, and accessories are 50% off!
EVERYTHING in the store is on sale!
The Swanky Stork Maternity Store is having their big sale too!

I love all these friends and wish them MUCH SUCCESS in this crazy season!
If my links don't work just copy and paste these. I'm not great at linking :)
www.thepolkadotprincess.com
www.firefliesandfairytales.com



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're the best - thanks Moo!
MA