Monday, December 8, 2008

Elf on the Shelf


We started Elf on the Shelf today! It was hilarious :) MM told AnnieBoo about the Elf and introduced them. It took us awhile to figure out what name she kept calling him...We're pretty sure his name is Wynnton, we think. Who knows where she comes up with these names :)
G does bedtime and was supposed to read the cute little story...but he got so stinkin serious about the Elf. AH started to cry and get scared of the Elf who was going to go tell Santa when she was bad. Ha! Ha!
Mom finished reading the story and everything was okay again! We're excited to see where the Elf turns up tomorrow!

7 comments:

Tegan said...

Funny! I think we'll have to wait until next year for the Elf to come visit Tripp...he's a little too young this year...fun times ahead!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet the elf, I hope he goes everywhere with you :D --MBT

Amy said...

Ok so Sam has been wanting one of those. I think we will have to do that next year. Can't wait to see you.

Carly said...

Ohhh, I've heard a lot about this book! I cant wait to get my hands on one for MR. AH need not worry about that elf. You and I both know that she can do no wrong:)

Honestly MM, she gets cuter by the day! I can hardly stand the thought of two little girls this time next year! Your family has been so blessed!

Alice said...

hahaha i love it!! g-love way to scare the kid!!

Alice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

I have heard of this! So fun! My cousin does it with his daughter and they forget to move it some mornings but their little girl always knows when the elf didn't move. They said it keeps them on their toes!