Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ballerinas DON'T

Well, as I learned today...."Ballerinas DON'T wear sleeves on their arms and shoulders"....even if the temp really cold, under 50 degrees. (a sweater or sweatshirt)
"They CAN wear special sleeves on their legs to keep warm!!"
(We don't have any of these...I'm guessing the teacher wears leg warmers)

I guess we're breaking the mold in the 2 years old eyes, there were tears, but my ballerina put on her sweatshirt at least until she got inside.
Crazy girl has trouble changing her routine in ANY WAY :)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love all of AH ballerina do's and don'ts. She is one funny little girl!!!

Angie Davis said...

too cute.
charlie is actually having issues with long sleeves too, though not b/c of ballerinas. at least i hope not :)

Tegan said...

I love it!!! I bet you are the best Momma! Happy Birthday!