Monday, October 20, 2008

30


I recently turned 30! I was a little worried that I might be in for a major breakdown, but everything was great. Thanks to all my friends and family who helped me make it this far in life!

Thanks to Say Say, AH stayed with mom A WHOLE WEEK! It was an awesomely fun break from life :) My sweet hubby took me to see "Wicked" at the Fox! We purchased the music before we went which made it really fun too! Love, Love, LOVED the play! ( Bham folks, I highly recommend you going...its coming in April to ya'll! )

We played, shopped and ate really good in ATL.

I spent way too much money at one of new favorite stores, Izzy Maternity in Alpharetta. It's the most fun shopping experience ever! Ann Taylor Loft had some great basic maternity too! Yeah for fun stores!

We got some great recommendations on restaurants! Two Urban Licks, JCT Kitchen, Baraonda, Eno, and some fun bagel place. VERY FUN. We missed out on Bones and The Flying Biscuit...next trip I guess :)

5 comments:

katie said...

i am so sorry i missed your birthday!! happy 30th my sweet friend!!

Angie Davis said...

so fun! happy belated birthday!

Shea said...

Sounds like such a fun trip! Happy late Birthday!

Anonymous said...

You didn't miss much at the Flying Biscuit. Two Urban Licks is one of my favorites...great choice! It was really fun getting to see you at the wedding. I told you I was a faithful blog reader!

April Brown said...

Happy Birthday!! What a fun trip!