Tuesday, September 30, 2008

what ballerinas do...

AnnieBoo informed me this is morning there are some things ballerinas DON'T DO and therefore on her dance day....she doesn't really need to do them :) It didn't really work for this ballerina, but it was pretty cute!

Ballerinas DO NOT put "rain" on their hair! (we wet her hair, with "rain" in the mornings if its
nasty in the back from sleeping)
Ballerinas DO NOT brush their hair!

Ballerinas DO NOT brush their teeth!

Ballerinas only wear pink and they always wear hats.... ALL THE TIME!
(all the time is her new fav statement..she adds it to almost everything)

6 comments:

Angie Davis said...

hmm, i never thought of myself as much of the ballerina type, but it looks like some mornings i sure act like one! except for the pink and hats.

April Brown said...

AnnieBoo is toooo cute!!

Carly said...

I cant get enough of sweet, sweet AnnieBoo! Honestly, I cant bear the thought of this sweet child getting any cutter! Love these stories and am so glad that you are taking the time to record them for her to enjoy in the years to come!!!

Alice said...

she likes hats now? thats my girl!

Amy said...

I always have to look to see what Alice replies. It humors me.

Amy Duffey

Anonymous said...

Of course she wants to be like Aunt Alice!