Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's a Baby Sister!


Our appointment went great. G and I were both super nervous. We were so excited to see all working organs accounted for :) Thanks for all your prayers! We left the DR and picked AH up from school. She got to tell all her teachers and friends about her little sister. She is super excited! We stopped by Publix to get pink balloons to tell my folks. EVERYONE in publix knew I was having a baby girl :) AH now leaves food on her plate, "for my baby sister" and saves seats "for her baby sister" and it just about makes me cry every night when she prays for her little sister. We're excited and Yes, I'm already trying to find small sizes for the new baby that will match big sister! You know i'll be matchy matchy!

G is so funny talking about another girl. When they told us he said, "Lady, you just saved me lots of money...everything we own is pink" (i think he's forgetting about weddings and jr. high) He's already trying to decide how many bags he going to allow everyone to take on trips. He's getting really good at playing princess and dealing with girl drama :) He really is a super father for a girl! Today, he said, I guess I really am going to learn how to work those pony tail holder things!

No name decisions yet, it takes us forever with girl names! We have several we like, but have made no commitments yet.

I'm way behind on blogging...i'll try and catch up!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

G is a good sport! So sweet! That's how I've learned to be with 2 boys! If only I could just put one bow in their head...
Hope you are feeling better!

Sara Elizabeth

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear her name! That's the most fun part!

Hank and Laura said...

I'm so happy for you!

Ann Marie said...

congrats guys!! thats sooo sweet how AH thinks and prays for her baby sister!
hope to see yall soon!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a new little girl on the way! You will love having two little girlies - tons of fun and lots of drama! Congratulations. =)
~Scott, Rebecca, Elayna, and Ava Cheney

K said...

Yeah! We are so excited for ya'll!!!

K said...

Sorry that last comment K was from me, Kari Holley. I just realized it doesn't have my name on it. haha!