Monday, March 31, 2008

"Hee Haa, I'm a cowgirl! But I NO like ponies"


We hear those words and see the black cowgirl hat alot these days. AH went to a friends birthday a few weeks ago...it was a pony party. We no like ponies,but we loved dressing up like a cowgirl. I went to get her a hat and guns to finish her outfit and they were pretty upset when I asked where the cowboy guns were at Toys, R Us. "We don't carry guns of any kind here" in a really mean, ugly voice. Whats up with that...??




5 comments:

Sam Duffey said...

Great pics. AH you make a great cowgirl even if the horse is not your fav mode of transport.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute in that outfit!

K Trock said...

She is too precious! I love seeing all of the pictures and watching her get bigger and bigger!!

--Katherine

Amanda said...

What an awesome party! AH is the cutest little cowgirl I've ever seen! I mean, it doesn't get much cuter than pink sparkly cowgirl boots!

jessica said...

MM, that is SO CUTE! You did a great job putting her outfit together! And seriously, ToysRus doesn't have guns? Thats crazy!