Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Blog Reader

The collection of sites I read daily has grown quite large over the past couple of months. It seems like all my friends and family are choosing to blog! I learned about a Blog Reader from Dan and April Barber's page.
"Here is a blog tip: if you would like to not have to go all over tarnation to read everyone’s blog, use a blog reader...there are a couple I like, such as Google’s Reader and Bloglines. Then you only have to go to one place and read all your blogs..."

Thanks for such a GREAT tip....!! I set up the google reader and it was SO EASY! Now, I know whenever my friends add something new!
I'm sure you all knew about that, but it's been a huge find lately! Go check it out! I promise you'll love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad the tip could revolutionize your "blog time". It has been an excellant find for me too. I love that you are blogging now.

G, MM, AH and C said...

I would have linked to your page...but i dont know how to do that yet...THANK YOU!!
MM

katie said...

thanks to google reader, i just read your note! ;)