Friday, July 10, 2009

summer project

above. BEFORE
below. AFTER
This is our summer project. Long story short, there was a crack across our patio that was leaking into our foundation. We needed to fix it...we could patch it or totally change the look of the whole thing for the same amount of $$.


well, its almost done...I would like to stain the concrete myself but I have to wait about 2 more weeks and the electrician needs to do wiring for fans and fix some lighting things.

We're on the lookout for a good deal on 2 love seats or sofa and some good chairs. I'm so not opposed to picking up something off the road and giving it a facelift with paint. Let me know if you see any outdoor furniture on the curb or know someone who is ready to upgrade and getting rid of some. I'm hoping everything starts to go on major sale soon...

G has projects planned for like the next 10 years..He's so exicted about adding sound systems, tvs, kitchens, misters, fireplaces. ..endless possibilities

the salesmen was telling me what he thought would look good and he kept saying his goal was to give my concrete sex appeal....I couldn't stop laughing.... So, Yep. I have sexy concrete now!

2 comments:

katie said...

wow. that looks beautiful mm!!
i'm sure you guys will enjoy that so much!

jessica said...

looks great! can't wait to see it tomorrow and talk house reno's with ya!