Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I love dancing

I've been hiding the costume in the top of the closet for 2 weeks...but today we put everything on for our first dance recital! I love having girls for fun things like this...Say Say brought flowers, we gave her a ballerina doll and the smile hasn't come off her face yet from all the fun. Although not so hot at ballet and tap, she's got mad skills at waving to the crowd, smiling and boy can she do the hip hop dance. She was really too busy waving to dance...but when the final song came on..my sweet little ones training kicked in. Alice taught her well to shake her bootie.




9 comments:

Angie Davis said...

adorable. i love that you had to hid the outfit 'til go time!

and love that she has a lot of her mama in her. mmm hmm.....you 'blame' it on aunt alice.....right.

MaryMartha said...

yeah angie...i was being modest...i really taught alice all her dance moves too! We dance all the time...of course its from me :)
We've had to make a switch to oldies music...i can't stand cheesy stuff all the time in my car and she was learning a little too much attitude from Beyonce and such.

Alice said...

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE VIDEO!

jessica said...

we all want to see the video! You have to put it on your blog :). Love the pictures and AH is so cute in her tutu!

Amanda said...

AH is "tu-tu" cute. Ok, that was a horrible joke, but seriously, your kid is adorable in that dance costume!

The Gundy Bunch said...

AWWW! I LOVE this! I am so anxious to put averie in dance- if only we lived closer...our girls would be best friends!!!

Oliver and Pamela said...

what a performer :) she looks adorable. and KK looks so big, wow she has grown. We miss you all so much.

The Terrells said...

she is too cute!! hope y'all are doing okay!!

th77hunter said...

Oh my goodness! She is precious and looks so much like her mommy!