Monday, July 7, 2008

Family Time

After my grandfather died, my grandmother got remarried. We totally love the guy and they celebrated 10 years of marriage this past weekend. Family came from EVERYWHERE to celebrate. We all were dressed up for the big party and I'm sorry so to say I didn't even get any group pictures. What in the world was I thinking...
Since we don't get together very often most of us headed up to the lake to play. It's taken forever to go through the hundreds of pictures but here are few good ones of our time together!
(low country boil - a family favorite)

lots of boat rides

AH got way too much attention...she loved every bit of it! Cousin Sadler taking AH on the "sea doupe"

the badminton challenge

400 pictures of bibb jumping waves on the sea doupes


older folks riding the sea doos :)

1 comment:

Mary T. said...

So impressed that LIndsay Bean made the family photo!