Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Graduation

Happy Graduation A! Here are some pictures of A's graduation from High School. She was the baby...so no more of these for my parents. I thought mom would cry the whole time, but she was great and just so excited this hard part of parenting is over. All her kids have made it through some of toughest years. When she was talking about how she was closing this chapter of life. I just couldn't help but think how FAR away this seems for me and my little one! I know, everyone says it goes by fast, so we'll see.At our High School, its a tradition to wear a white dress at graduation, well at least the girls. My mom likes to make this is special project to work on throughout the year. We each help design and make our dress. I didn't wear my dress after I graduated...ever! It's WAY out of date now. I LOVE alice's much better than mine or other sister. I hope she'll wear it again somewhere! I love the tradition....i hope my little one can wear it when she graduates b/c I can't sew anything like that yet!

AH was happy that they matched....wasn't planned. It was the only thing ironed in her closet.



a-love with mom and dad

3 comments:

Whittington McLemore said...

Thanks a lot...

Amanda said...

Oh Trinity graduation. Love your sister's white dress too. Mine is outdated by this point too but you are right...such a great tradition!

Anonymous said...

I feel so old! I cannot believe Alice is old enough to graduate. Remember when Maryanna was just a tot? She is graduating from college soon!
Sara Elizabeth